Monday 27 October 2008

Cat sneeze

I was woken on Saturday morning by one of my cats (Widget in case you wondered) sitting on my chest. He looked at me, squinted (cat language for 'I love you') and sneezed in my face. Cold little flecks of pussy cat snot hit me square in the face. I now have a doozy of a cold. Thanks moggy. Gonna spit in his food tonight.

Still, it didn't stop be clocking 11.3m in 2:10 at an avg. heart rate of 163bpm. I feel pretty fatigued today but it's understandable I guess. That was my longest run since last years Wokingham half marathon. Entry confirmed for WHM '09. I was starting to feel tired by mile 9 so on the whole, not too bad considering. I would like a lower bpm - time is immaterial. I just want to feel stronger after a half marathon distance.

Gym x2 and a couple of 5k runs this week. More long mileage on Sunday - SLOWER!!!

FTSE is taking a beating today.

No comments: