Sunday 14 December 2008

Long week!

Total mileage this week - 18.5 - that was 4.5 midweek and 14 today. Oh, and two gym sessions too.

S'funny, going up to 10 miles is now a relatively easy prospect. As soon as I head beyond 10 I get some sort of weird panic like I'm about to get out if my depth; the pace goes up so does respiration...almost as if I'm normally on the finishing straight. Today took a real conscious effort to chill out and cruise the last mile like it wasn't my last mile. It helped. I'll get there.

Oh and the scumbag pikey across the road from me tried to run me over at 14 miles! It was deliberate and he is a bully. It is hard not to smash his face out through the back of his head. He would be in hospital and I would be in custody. I don't want to be in custody but I do want him to leave me alone.

I hate bullies.

No comments: