Monday 29 January 2007

WFH

Its 07:15 and I'm already 'at work'....well blogging anyway. I have to do something to get the old grey matter wared up. Why so early? 'Working From Home' this morning.

What's the 'O' stand for? Oh my god it's early!
Why? Because I have to!

Thanks to 'Good Morning Vietnam' and especially a huge hero of mine, Robin Williams for that little scene. Anyway, I have a leaky boiler so I am waiting around between 08:00h and 13:00h for the 'qualified engineer' to come along. Qualified or not, I don't care - they do it for very little money so I don't have to. I get to get up early and get on with important stuff and increase my productivity whilst only having to endure one rush hour (travel in to London on the tube after 10:00h and before 15:30h and its really quite a good transprt system...assuming nothing is broken of course...).

So thanks to the leaky boiler and a qualified engineer with a seemingly random unplannable schedule, I can get lots done today!

No comments: