Tuesday 2 January 2007

Happy New Year!

Thinking about new year resolutions I almost elected for a rather geeky resolution to have no resolution...hmm too ironic.

No - I'm going to eat better breakfasts and make more time for my friends. Previously I have resolved to be less tolerant of idiots which has resulted in fewers friends - they're muppets but they're my muppets!

Can I reduce my carbon footprint? Yup - send China, Europe and the United States back to the jurasic period.

Realistically? Maybe an iota or two but not in any meaningful way. Is that feeling of helplessness just reality biting for the first time in '07 or is it the arse-end of the last hangover from '06? No answers on a postcard pls...

Aha! Another resolution - form complete scentences and reduce usage of '...'

Those resolutions didn't last too long so I'd better go get some brekky.

ps. decided on '07 running targets - speed, not control darling!

1 comment:

Peter Forster said...

My new years resolution... 1024 * 768

*ducks* :-)