Thursday 5 July 2007

Brand new customers only

Frankly I hate the advert that invented the strap line but having just experienced a case of such a swindle I have to say Direct Line need a bloody good rocket - thieving ****s.

Having received another utterly hateful letter telling me that they had automatically renewed my home insurance policy at nearly three hundred quid I decided to check the current online prices. I do this with vehicle insurance too. The arrogance that they believe that I will just stay a customer of theirs without question or incentive is laughable!

Anyway, the online quote was over 100 quid less! WHAT! WHY! FFS! On the phone I received no meaningful explanation as to why I should not get the same deal as a new customer. Don't tell me 'the computer says no' - that's utter rubbish. The wankers are just out to swindle their loyal customers - a diminishing group surely...

So, if anyone knows where I can get in contact with Chris Moat, the direct Line MD I'd like to drop him a line so I can find out where the F**** these dirt bags get off. Not rich enough Mr. Moat?

Yeah, right.

No comments: