Thursday 21 December 2006

The O-God of hangovers

Yup - well and truly in the post Christmas party hangover club but I'm still in work before my colleagues. I guess that makes me the dumb one!

There'll be no pictures of me in my new skins that I was sporting around the office before departing last night. I was hoping to try them out on a run into the office tomorrow morning but logistics just won't work out for me it seems...

I've added a current PB section on the left for my chosen distances. I'm not going to be troubling Paula any time soon but it not about records - more of a personal battle. As a type II diabetic battering down barriers like running and flying is high on my personal list of 'Things to do before the operations start'.

Come to think of it, diabetic or not I'd be bashing down these barriers anyway. When ambition runs out - its time to serisously rethink ones life strategy.

No comments: