Tuesday 19 December 2006

Brrr

I love this weather! Cold, clear, zero wind - I could handle winter if this was it....apart from the 'getting dark at 4PM' syndrome. Still, whilst the sun shines it's great for flying. Engines and wings work well in thick, gloopy, cold air.

To be frank - I'd rather be down south right now despite the Ashes nightmare. Sharing the office with a couple of Aussie blokes has its down sides. One of them doesn't give a hoot about cricket but the other chaps is gonna get fired...again. I seem to fire Pete once a day for good measure as a normal rule. He may not have done anything bad at that point but I'll issue a P45 as he probably will during the day at some point.

Give them jam today and they will love you for it today.
Promise them jam tomorrow and they will always love you.

1 comment:

Peter Forster said...

Four - nil, going for a five - nil whitewash :-)

The Ashes are back where they belong...

I'll get the P45 :-)