Wednesday 15 July 2009

That's that one over folks - THANKS!

Flora London Marathon Total funds raised - £1,914.34

As near as damn it hitting my £2k target.

Stoked.

Anyway, I did 5k on the weekend and my legs still hurt! 2 months off running is quite telling....back on it now though.

While I'm having a random warble...

Next time I apply for a job I'm going to ask to be paid 'chicken feed' like BoJo abd then chuck a hissy when it isn't £250k. Pillock.

Also - Android phones rule. I searched for a screen protector and white silicone case and found a crumby 'mobile accessories.co.uk' site that wanted to charge me £15 AND sign in/create an account...probably would have saved my credit card details 'for later use' too. No thanks. Amazon search yielded the same products with a headphone adapter for a tenner. WIN!

No comments: