Friday 22 May 2009

Yay! Rant time!

First of all - this weekend is the Wokingham Half Marathon.....finally! It was postponed due to the snow in Feb so major credit to the organisers and sponsors for finally holding the race. I hope numbers will be good as the weather is forecast great (too warm?) but it is a bank holiday weekend so will people be off doing other things (like fast Bob?!).

Anyway, I have only trained up to ten miles - fairly comfy but this is the least training I have ever done for a race! I have my new 'marathon spec' sunnies so I'll probably be racing like a 'caged animal' anyway.

Right. This morning. Tube idiocy. So, you get on the train and head for a seat. Do you think the train will start moving at some point? Most non-idiots will hope if not expect the train to start moving fairly soon after the doors close. Why-oh-why do seemingly hundreds of utter brain-dead meat sacks insist on trying to sit down just as the train starts moving resulting in them stamping on my feet and punching me as they try not to fall over. It's all very 'Top Gear' as in - 'How hard can it be?'.....and 'ambitious but rubbish'. Ambitious in so far as these morons leave the house in the morning and try to get through a day without thinking about other humans and expect to not piss other people off. Rubbish in so far as they fail miserably. Morons piss every one off. Member of Parliament morons piss everyone off at the moment. 'I know - I'll make myself excessively rich by pilfering public money...that's bound to remain a great secret and therefore will piss no one off.' Morons. Sack them all. Lumley for PM!

Cretins annoy me.

Misuse of the 'reply-all' button annoys me.

Ignorance, rudeness and prejudice annoys me.

Lacking a sense of humour just encourages me.....*mischief*.

No comments: