Saturday 3 March 2007

On the road again

Ah, deep joyous aching legs. The weather is good, I am healthy and so I got to run today for the first time in three weeks. I won't post a time here 'cos it's just too embarrassing but I did a full 5k with no stops and a 1k warm down so not too bad.

Next week will be tricky to find the time to run as I have a lot of travel with work which means carting this behemoth of a laptop around...too much weight for running comfortably and after all, I do this for fun - not to get injured.

Fingers crossed, the two trips next week should really spell the big kick off for Moneyspyder and hopefully a third will come on line too.

Next weekend is going to be taken up by our first trip to Budapest this year to furnish our flat...no time for running but Hungarian food and beer means I really will need to run some after the trip ;-)

Happy, busy days!

No comments: